Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
ry.do »

* Topics:
ry.do February 2017
(new) Piegate [25]
Wayne Shaw, Sutton's reserve goalie has resigned amid the furore of his pie-eating antics during last night's FA cup game. Obviously him eating a pie
ry.do January 2017
(new) Ewan Mcgregor [27]
Due to appear on Good Morning Britain, pulled out when he learned Piers Morgan is one of the hosts. Can't blame him. I mean, Piers Morgan FFS. Imagine
ry.do January 2017
(new) Does anyone know... [22]
Where I can buy a pair of cufflinks for a short-sleeved shirt? Thanks in advance.

* Replies:
ry.do February 2020
(new)
@ mikeymk - 5.02.20 - 11:38pm He was probably a paedoHe was the one who was meant to have r*p
ry.do May 2018
(new)
Pro choice me. It's OK for us men, we can walk away if we're cold enough. Some folk do live in a bubble.
ry.do October 2017
(new)
Just minded when I'd ask for money she'd say 'Who do you think I am? Carnegie??' I was about 20 before I knew who Carnegie was! haha
ry.do October 2017
(new)
'yer in and oot here mair times than a blue serge suit at the paawn!' 'He'd drink it through a shiitty cloot if it was for free!' If I said I was hung
ry.do September 2017
(new)
Irush aye's are smiling.

* Favourites:
wildfern November 2016
(new) Hair styles [23]
Ur hair can tell a lot about u.... Eh I thought that was ur shoes
norega April 2016
(new) Celebrity threes*me [85]
Been all over the news that a famous couple are swingers but not to be named here in the uk because of our stupid laws . Anyone know who it is ? Our A

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP