Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
seifer »

* Topics:
seifer 2021
(new) Cyril Ramaphosa topic [113]
Cool.gif He's about to be the next president of South Africa in the next day or two. A new chapter is about to take place.southafrica.gif This t
seifer July 2018
(new) Online Studies [14]
I'm referring to those college/university programs where you work from home via the internet. Are they any good? Do you think they are more conv
seifer June 2018
(new) Weirdest pets [13]
What are the weirdest pets that you had or currently have? --Strange pets or (weird pet owners)-- For me I'll say scorpion, Madagascar Hissing roaches, mice, blind snake dreamy.gif and agama lizards
seifer June 2018
(new) Star Signs [36]
What's yours??
seifer April 2018
(new) It's a Holiday! [11]
How do you normally plan to go on holiday? Do you use a travel agent? Book by yourself online? Or by other means?? Such as Time Share, etc.. I

* Replies:
seifer August 2018
(new)
@ peta - 31.07.18 - 03:00pm Makeshift beaches, wave pools.. lol. Cant beleive Ive had the privilege
seifer January 2020
(new)
Can't think of anyone I'm directly descended from. Well reading.gif looking up people with the same surname brings up an interesting list of people, bot
seifer October 2019
(new)
Don't start.
seifer August 2018
(new)
@ gt_tdi - 31.07.18 - 02:29pm Tinned fish is so fucking wrong dislike.gif I like pilchar
seifer August 2018
(new)
There's tinned sardines in the cupboard! Lick.gif

* Favourites:
obi_jon July 2018
(new) Persistent russian worms. [23]
After spending almost 42,000yrs trapped in Siberian permafrost, nematode worms found in ice samples were defrosted by scientists and came back to life
iilmadme July 2018
1clivey1 February 2019
(new) trump/politics cont.... [3745]
last slowed down so.....
ianx43 July 2018
(new) Do you think prodigits is boring [33]
Why is prodigits getting boring for
ladibud July 2018
(new) Mandela day.... [38]
so sick of seeing ads and hearing about it... it really annoys the hell out of me .... 67 minutes of charity.... helping someone.... painting

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP