Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
seifer »

* Topics:
seifer 2021
(new) Cyril Ramaphosa topic [113]
Cool.gif He's about to be the next president of South Africa in the next day or two. A new chapter is about to take place.southafrica.gif This t
seifer July 2018
(new) Online Studies [14]
I'm referring to those college/university programs where you work from home via the internet. Are they any good? Do you think they are more conv
seifer June 2018
(new) Weirdest pets [13]
What are the weirdest pets that you had or currently have? --Strange pets or (weird pet owners)-- For me I'll say scorpion, Madagascar Hissing roaches, mice, blind snake dreamy.gif and agama lizards
seifer June 2018
(new) Star Signs [36]
What's yours??
seifer April 2018
(new) It's a Holiday! [11]
How do you normally plan to go on holiday? Do you use a travel agent? Book by yourself online? Or by other means?? Such as Time Share, etc.. I

* Replies:
seifer August 2018
(new)
@ peta - 31.07.18 - 03:00pm Makeshift beaches, wave pools.. lol. Cant beleive Ive had the privilege
seifer January 2020
(new)
Can't think of anyone I'm directly descended from. Well reading.gif looking up people with the same surname brings up an interesting list of people, bot
seifer October 2019
(new)
Don't start.
seifer August 2018
(new)
@ gt_tdi - 31.07.18 - 02:29pm Tinned fish is so fucking wrong dislike.gif I like pilchar
seifer August 2018
(new)
There's tinned sardines in the cupboard! Lick.gif

* Favourites:
suedeguy89 July 2018
(new) Best of hep [53]
Here are my collection of fashion choices tyat i've posted recently. Enjoy. For you, for men.
usb3.1 July 2018
(new) Bad jokes (1)
Teresa may went to the Ikea store looking for a new cabinet... popcorn.gif
dodgey January 2021
r3ckless May 2019
(new) What are you listening to? [5190]
seems the other one is fuucked so here is the new 1 music.gif ice cube - wicked!
shadow27 July 2018
(new) Our purpose [55]
What is humanity's purpose? Is it perhaps something that hasn't been realized yet? Maybe we are here for a specific reason, but not something t

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP