Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
shadow27 »
shadow27 send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
shadow27 23 days
(new) Non Lethal Weapons [50]
Do you know what they are? In 1973, The United States deployed the Urban Funk Campaign, a psychoacoustic attack during the war with the inte
shadow27 March 2024
(new) Synthetic lifeforms [12]
The Pentagon is pushing to create synthetic life forms, life changed at the genetic level to serve military purposes. The military envisions common ma
shadow27 March 2024
(new) China [172]
says that Covid probably started via Australian beef exports laugh3.gif Where are the fact checkers now? Too busy with Mr bad orange man, I guess
shadow27 January 2024
(new) Mixup v 4.5 [529]
Labour MP announces all pregnant women will be jailed for Christmas repost.gif
shadow27 January 2024
(new) Invent [31]
A conspiracy theory of your own. Here's one I came up with after watching something about Soviets spying on NASA's shuttle program..[br

* Replies:
shadow27 56 minutes
(new)
People can bring their pets on public transport in Victoria?? Laugh3.gif And they want us to do that here? Yeah, I can see that working out well.
shadow27 2 days
shadow27 2 hours 6 minutes
(new)
Soy sauce. Sweet chilli sauce.
shadow27 1 day 6 hours
(new)
Pakistan on the Moon.. phase 1 of Great Satanic Plane complete.
shadow27 2 hours 27 minutes
(new)
We had some Independents become popular here.. you know what happened? Sfa. They end up forming a coalition with one of the major parties. Also

* Favourites:
obi_jon June 2016
(new) Thoughts 8.0 [14486]
You should know how this works by now. Go.
redvixen June 2022
(new) Covers [279]
What musical covers do you enjoy or recommend? I've just been listening to Marilyn Mansons version of David Bowie's Golden Years. I like his version o
fir3hill February 2016
(new) Really far out man! [17]
Most people think that Uri Gagarin was the first man in space, but he was actually just the first one to come back alive. In those days of the space r

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP