Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
sharry73 »
sharry73 send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
sharry73 February 2019
(new) Migraine without aura [61]
Has me dying sad3.gif no matter what pills I take they aint helping today. Lying down in a darkened room dont help either. I just want to chop my head o
sharry73 August 2018
(new) OMG Im so surprised [19]
Iv been a member of here for over 15 years and only found out today I can change the background colour!!! Amazing!!!
sharry73 June 2018
(new) Random (10)
Why do so many people have an issue with random? I like random.
sharry73 April 2018
(new) 5th may 2018!! [41]
Save the date and clear any plans you may have! Wedding of the year that everyone is invited to. Sisfreak and I would love it if you could join us at
sharry73 April 2018
(new) Favourite smells [120]
Mine are bleach, freshly cut grass, smell of a roast dinner, rain storm, new tarmac

* Replies:
sharry73 March 2019
(new)
@ sisfreak2017 - 26.03.19 - 06:45pm Erm dunno if it has a cavity in the dividing wall so guessing around
sharry73 March 2019
(new)
Im confused as to how thin your walls are. Iv never ever heard of complaints over a tumble dryer. All I wish is my upstairs neighbour would fu*k off w
sharry73 April 2019
(new)
Aka as bed sores, they are also graded as far as I know grade 4 is awful. They can also stink to high heaven. Takes forever to heal. You should be see
sharry73 November 2018
(new)
Nothing stupid today but yesterday omg what a nightmare, I managed to block my bank card and also got stumped by a stupid flat pack unit but sorted al
sharry73 July 2019
(new)
Iv actually done the majority of my shopping. Just waiting for the online stuff to get here. Finishing my kids when Im in Glasgow next month

* Favourites:
sisfreak2017 April 2018
(new) What Have You Done Today Foookweeds ??! [96]
Good or Bad - Anything you want to share??? (obviously within good taste) . Been nearly 3 months and i Really Carnt handle being off work

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP