Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
silverjx »

* Topics:
silverjx March 2022
(new) labour.... [682]
Thought there would have been a topic by now about how they have conceded the election race 4 years early by voting corbyn leader? Chin.gif
silverjx April 2021
(new) David Cameron.... [12]
The peers select committee are trying to block some names on the gongs list after he put a dodgy banker on it, his Mrs hairdresser and loads of eu rem
silverjx February 2020
(new) turkey vs Germany (eek) [14]
The Turkish president has said he will make the world rise up against Germany and it's fascist regime after Germany stopped Turkish rallies in German
silverjx November 2017
(new) New I'm a celeb.... [77]
Got to be borises dad been the winner this year!...
silverjx November 2017
(new) Eu defence pact.... [16]
Ie eu army.....who would have thought big Nigel was correct and thick Clegg was billying?.....anyway good idea or bad?

* Replies:
silverjx February 2018
(new)
@ ogdenz - 30.01.18 - 11:16pm You shouldn't let the opinion of someone you don't know upset you so much. I
silverjx February 2018
(new)
@ ogdenz - 30.01.18 - 11:03pm I've no problem with the business owner calling the cops and having the peop
silverjx February 2018
(new)
@ ogdenz - 30.01.18 - 10:44pm Similarities in beliefs between the two.You know what mate peop
silverjx February 2018
(new)
@ ogdenz - 30.01.18 - 10:37pm Anyway I wouldnt patronize a place called Churchills just the same as i woul
silverjx February 2018
(new)
@ 9362 - 30.01.18 - 10:18pm Owners got 2 cafe's, it was the other oneSeems it. The one in que

* Favourites:
ladibud February 2018
(new) Kitchen Utensils etc... [68]
Those items you just can't do without in your day to day kitchen business, what is it that you have to have, can't do without...
shadow27 November 2017
(new) Tories [169]
Keep seeing this and it seems weird, the tories supposedly voted in agreement that animals have no feelings and cannot feel pain what.gif Seems a
lunaxxxx November 2017
(new) R.I.P David Cassidy [19]
The former teen pop idol has died from organ failure. He was 67 years old.
bitey October 2017
(new) Sometimes.. [28]
You just have a really bad day.. week.. month.. And it gets harder and harder to smile... All you want to do is rip someones throat out.
mikeymk August 2017
(new) Child Maintenance [104]
Anybody pay it? Or involved in it recently? The Child Support Agency is closing down, and parents are finding alternative methods. I've been pa

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP