Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
tazdevil »
tazdevil send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
tazdevil June 2022
(new) Stuck [126]
Have you ever got your body part stuck in something? Or something stuck in your body part? A long time ago, I was eating a candy (I was 5 or 6
tazdevil August 2019
(new) Unbore me? [91]
Where tf are you guys? I'm really bored right now. Let's play a fun game where we have to guess what each other's occupation should be/should've been.
tazdevil August 2019
(new) An expensive lesson you've learned? [24]
Guys, remember my 'bestie' at work? The girl I posted about previously with whom I developed a close friendship pretty quick (huge mistake) and felt a
tazdevil June 2019
(new) What will people say? [34]
The sentence 'what will people say' has broken so many hearts and crushed so many dreams. Did you ever have to hide/change/destroy something about you
tazdevil April 2019
(new) Bestie at work? [46]
Guys, I'm wondering if it's okay to develop close personal friendships with your co-workers? So a new girl joined our office most recently, and

* Replies:
tazdevil 29 minutes
(new)
Hi guys, happy diwali diwali.gif
tazdevil November 2023
(new)
I love techno, but it's rare to have DJs play the techno stuff here. Delhi's average person doesn't go/think beyond Punjabi music, so most places play
tazdevil 29 minutes
(new)
I just want to watch spooky movies with someone all October while bombarding their face with kisses.
tazdevil October 2023
(new)
@ 3mel - 2.10.23 - 11:42am you'd have a super weird and worrying customer baseProbably just m
tazdevil 29 minutes
(new)
I've not been online much on here, how's everyone?

* Favourites:

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP