Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
tuckerx »

* Topics:
tuckerx March 2019
(new) Which party will you vote for [74]
Who do you see being prime minister? What's the possibility for early elections?
tuckerx March 2019
(new) Career of choice (6)
What field are you extremely talented in? What separates you from the rest when you work in the field? Would you go back to it if you could?
tuckerx March 2019
(new) Last time [22]
When was the last time you were happy? Can you remember when it was? List it here. party.gif
tuckerx March 2019
(new) What makes you be so great at what you do? [15]
I mean with any talents and abilities that you have, what made you so good at it? What are those skills? How are you so great at them?

* Replies:
tuckerx March 2019
(new)
And maybe do make the pizza a bit quicker, eh.... If you see the services rendered by some food places around here, you'd be surprised....
tuckerx March 2019
(new)
@ 3mel - 27.03.19 - 09:50pm why are you working yourself in alongside the panel members of her review boar
tuckerx May 2019
(new)
All these imaginary people she makes up. laugh.gif does she actually draw them out when she talks about them.
tuckerx March 2019
(new)
@ 3mel - 27.03.19 - 12:56pm someone who spews racist crap because she can't stand waiting for her pizza ca
tuckerx March 2019
(new)
Of course she did receive all of that, has apologized profusely and needlessly. facepalm.gif even cried and begged to stay while her officers backed her

* Favourites:
shadow27 May 2022
(new) On the bus [88]
So there was this woman, mid 40s, hair in a pony tail.. two seats in front of me. She starts playing with her ponytail and stuff, I'm like wow she has
xivanax July 2021
(new) Early doors [39]
Breakfast. Be it early or a long lay in. Whats for yours? Cereal or left over take away?
sourface May 2019
(new) Thoughts 15.0 [1386]
Fresh post and was asked to post it...Go
1clivey1 May 2019
(new) Trump/usa [1023]
Old post slow.....trumps kim talks end abruptly...

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP