Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
ungers »
ungers send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
ungers April 2022
(new) The oldest member here? [80]
No, I do not mean how long u have been here, but the oldest active member....I'm 47, but still feel half that age...some boys never grow up....Lol
ungers June 2021
(new) Time to say goodbye..... [69]
Unlike others who just leave, i had to say goodbye, it has been a fantastic ride, it has been good, bad, and everything inbetween.....All the best guy
ungers June 2020
(new) Corona and politics... [27]
Any form of Tobacco product is strictly prohibited in SA. But Alcohol is legal?...Go figure...So, we have to sit at home, not allowed to smoke? But we
ungers April 2018
(new) Russia to play real hunger games... [30]
Yep, it will be broadcasted in a new reality tv show.....winner gets one million dollars, the losers will erm....die. Google it if you like....
ungers November 2017
(new) What?? SAW MOVIE ON PRO?? [35]
Go Ahead! Think up of a trap for the saw series.I call this one 'The Shower Trap.A man wakes up in a shower. Water is rapidly falling from holes in th

* Replies:
ungers June 2021
(new)
YEP. I did, yet, i dunno if it can really be classified as banging, i was kinda young.....games kids play....but yeah, its true.....
ungers June 2021
(new)
Actually it is a good thing i decided to pop in.....ya know, put the issue to bed....no, lol.....i never even had an accident myself where i was the d
ungers June 2021
(new)
I declare that i NEVER KILLED ANOTHER HUMAN BEING BY ACCIDENT OR OTHERWISE TO MY OWN PERSONAL KNOWLEDGE....there.....no more mystery....
ungers June 2021
(new)
Nah, it was just a story...after all this time i can confirm it was just a story, and it became my stigma over time....lol......so, i played the villa
ungers June 2021
(new)
eyesore, you are also one of the longtime members, hope ur well.....just good to 'pop in'....after today years may pass before i check in again....u k

* Favourites:
error ungers has no favourite topics in General Chat forum.

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP