Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
veronee »
veronee send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
veronee 2015
(new) Question a Consultants Diagnosis (9)
So you visit your consultant, they mention you need an invasive procedure to investigate, but this investigation involves your heart and could cause a
veronee November 2014
(new) Photography !! [79]
ever wanted awesome photographs, but every time you take one it looks rubbish. are you fed up with the 100 selfies you take just for that one perfect
veronee September 2014
(new) TO the adult chat group !!! (9)
hi everyone.this old boot faced his demons and spent 3 hrs on the surgery table this arvo. some minor problems were found and fixed and all the proble
veronee February 2014
(new) Work related activity group [27]
some of you may know/heard my story, two years ago i was taken ill out of the blue, works out i had a major heart attack and was in a bad way. a month
veronee January 2014
(new) Health : what would you do ? [30]
this is a serious question, so put yourself in my shoes. As a young lad you have a accident, it damages your face and knocks out your teeth, you have

* Replies:
veronee August 2017
(new)
no need for a name i dont get any whoop whoop anyways lol
veronee July 2017
(new)
yes i will pee in your dandylion and burdock drink then just say its warm because the weather is hot, yes i will wipe po*p around your door handle and
veronee November 2022
(new)
well i was smoking like 12 ciggys a day, had docs on my case due to the ehart condition i have, so turning to vape was more a chance to stop smoking a
veronee November 2022
(new)
Running a Innokin Coolfire 4 hooded to a OBS Crius Plus take cranking a 0.67ohm single coil clapton .... Juice is american desire - grizzly , 5mg 30
veronee June 2016
(new)
my main hobbys, airbrush spray work, model building (wood - plastic) , two stroke tuning , my past hobbys before my heart attack were extreme sports b

* Favourites:
error veronee has no favourite topics in General Chat forum.

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP