Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
wildmare »
wildmare send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
wildmare April 2018
(new) How to get rid of head lice? [160]
Since my kid came home with these pesky little things,I have spent over 1000 rand on special lice killing products.

* Replies:
wildmare April 2018
(new)
I'm pretty sure keep out of reach of children only apply to keep them from ingesting harmful products.
wildmare April 2017
(new)
@ liambrwn - 23.04.17 - 01:10pm Probably as women are a bit OCD. But men do it half arsed, as they have th
wildmare April 2017
(new)
@ liambrwn - 23.04.17 - 01:02pm No. I'll do it, as long as the woman changes the oil on my car, does the g
wildmare April 2017
(new)
@ bambi99 - 23.04.17 - 01:01pm I suppose the flip side of the sexist debate is ....opening a few buttons a
wildmare April 2017
(new)
That's IT!Get him ladies pmpl seems ur jst too lazy to clean the house right liam?

* Favourites:
wildmare April 2018
(new) How to get rid of head lice? [160]
Since my kid came home with these pesky little things,I have spent over 1000 rand on special lice killing products.
wildfern April 2017
(new) So fkn fed up [28]
Ever get to the point ur so fed up? Everything seems to be goin wrong n there's absolutely nothin u can do to help... Feelin hopeless n useless.. Cos
lisasere April 2018
(new) advice from mothers [103]
My son repluses me just lately as too how much he looks like his dad.its winding me up but i dont want him too move too his dads as hes more mine .ive
birdy July 2023
(new) Poetry. pinned [1193]
Do you like it? I'd like to hear (well, read) some, if anyone has any they like, or wrote themselves. Any kind.

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP