Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
newtronx
Hey I have Good News! Irrespective of your race, your past, and all the wrong you may have done, God has made a way for you to be forgiven and experience relationship with Him. You can have peace with God.

God is Holy. He hates when we do wrong things like: lying stealing, having sex outside of marriage, killing and other kinds of evil. Doing these things stains our souls. With this stain of sin no one can enter heaven but are destined to hell (a place of fire and eternal torment) Unless they take these 3 steps and receive this cleansing found only in Jesus Christ.

Step 1 Repent- In your mind and heart have the desire to change and decide to change.

Step 2 Believe- Believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God/ Messiah. Who came and died in your place on a cross and that through what he did you can receive forgiveness. This same Jesus was brought back to life 3 days after his death and was seen by many witnesses before slowly going up into heaven in the view of his followers. Those who believe on Jesus will also be raised back to life on a certain day and live forever with Him.

Step 3 Confess- Say this prayer to God. Heavenly father I confess to you that I have done things that you were not pleased with in my actions, thought and words. But I believe on your Son Jesus Christ, that he died for my sins and you raised him on the third day. SO I ask you now, in the name of Jesus, to forgive me of all my sins, and to save me and give me eternal life. Reveal yourself more and more to me I pray and give me the strength to please you, all the days of my life in Jesus name I pray...Amen

EXCELLENT- if you have followed those 3 steps God no longer sees you as a sinner but as a righteous child. He has erased all records of your wrongs and you can talk to him anytime. Be sure to read passages from the Bible to Strengthen your faith. Find a bible believing church to also help in your growth in God. If you make any mistakes from this day on wards just pray the pray
35 Replies 1778 Views 1 Favourites
Page #: 1/4
> »
Page #: /4
> »

Download PRODIGITS Android APP