Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
dbh
Genesis 24. It was a crucial time when Isaac was about to marry and any wrong choice of a wife would have imperiled Gods plans on Abrahams household. To ensure the task was done, Abraham put his trusted servant in charge and made him swear to complete the mission according to Gods will and successfully. When the servant reached his destinationHaran), he first consulted God and let Him lead the way. Soon, he was in the house and he was welcomed with great hospitality. However, it was at that Point that he demonstrated something special about his errand as he replied in verse 33, I WILL NOT EAT UNTIL I HAVE STATED MY ERRAND. It was clear that after a tiresome journey of hunger and fatigue, hospitality proved of less importance to Abrahams servant compared to his mission. His eyes were fixed on the task.
Many students leave home promising to do their best but end up being caught in the hospitality the University can offer and forget their goals. When getting baptized we take vows having one mission in mind which is working for God but ALAS! we get caught up in the devils hospitality and the next thing you know, were stack between right and wrong and going nowhere. What missions do we have in life and are we fulfilling them? If not, let us revise ourselves and not the missions.
3 Replies 482 Views 1 Favourites

Download PRODIGITS Android APP