Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
ayeitsme »

* Topics:
ayeitsme May 2014
(new) The sun of god (2)
David Icke was mentioned today on something i saw today that interested me the singer steven tyler aero smiff, rap says he met with the son of god and h
ayeitsme April 2014
(new) Mission Immpossible (8)
pmpl your mission should you choose to accept it is why do you believe their is a God that creat
ayeitsme April 2014
(new) Magnetic Flip [14]
the Earths rotation is slowing down and will come to a stand still while magnetic poles in the north and south switch, one side of the planet will hav
ayeitsme April 2014
(new) Different (9)
sat here with my bestie my almost ten year old staffie Libbi shes like a baby such a softie x i was wondering about asian views on dogs really i've no
ayeitsme April 2014
(new) Woop woop it's the sound of, police (0)
In my area a muslim police man was stopped by police and asked to provide details of his identity the bearded muslim man was said to be akaaakaacakak

* Replies:
ayeitsme May 2014
(new)
@ 0gypsy0 - 22.05.14 - 10:20am You're the dumbest person I've ever seen.true . . .
ayeitsme May 2014
(new)
strange you refer to god as who? and not what?
ayeitsme May 2014
(new)
Time is illusion, as for jesus story we all know lol 12 mnths should be 13, 13 signs zodiac and 28day months it's gregorian calender thats wrong our t
ayeitsme August 2014
(new)
eyeroll satanists and believers are so mixed up they don't even know they both serving the re
ayeitsme May 2014
(new)
rocker black sabbath day

* Favourites:
error ayeitsme has no favourite topics in Religion&Beliefs forum.

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP