Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
cyberman »

* Topics:
cyberman May 2017
(new) death (10)
this isnt for arguing i just want to see what people think death will be like...
cyberman May 2017
(new) has the world gone [52]
mad? i remember being bought up in a decent moral society hardly use to hear a swear word now its common so common that i just saw a young mother teac
cyberman July 2014
(new) Eid Mubarak (8)
To everyone :) may Allah SWT bless us and guide us through this test known as life Ameen
cyberman June 2014
(new) sleep medicine [11]
good bit of knowledge from an all round perspective shows why most of us are grumpy
cyberman May 2014
(new) What is the purpose/point of [42]
knowing where we come from? especially if after death theres nothing... which is not my belief

* Replies:
cyberman May 2016
(new)
Neither do u by the looks of it. first rule of bible studies always be pleasant. Even when u argue try to maintain ur dignity. Second rule try not to
cyberman April 2016
(new)
Actually its a way of life....
cyberman May 2016
(new)
The jews had nowhere to live so the Palestine people allowed them to live with them and now the lands been halved its not about the land its about pri
cyberman May 2016
(new)
@ frangelico - 4.04.16 - 05:44am Israel was declared the Kingdom of Israel in 1025 BC. The people only sta
cyberman May 2016
(new)
Thats everyone here 2thumbsup

* Favourites:
roohhaq June 2014
(new) Muslims so deeply divided!!! [45]
Muslim community is in disunity!All the different organisations continuously wrangling with 1 another,at war,prejudices n arrogant attitudes,etc!
recurv11 June 2014
(new) and it won't be the last... [164]
Britain's first white honour killing: Teenager brutally murdered by her Muslim lover after exposing their relationship to his familyLaura Wilson, from
kid_ka0s June 2014
(new) Ancient astronauts [42]
Well what i believe is there has always been a higher being. I also believe that alot of our 'technology' comes from other races, and we are redisco

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP