Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
dbh »
dbh send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
dbh 2021
(new) Ashamed of the gospel...?! [49]
why should people be ashamed of the gospel and the testimony of Jesus,and be proud of their evil deeds?if you just happen to be one of them,better say
dbh August 2017
(new) WHAT IS YOUR MISSION? (3)
Genesis 24. It was a crucial time when Isaac was about to marry and any wrong choice of a wife would have imperiled Gods plans on Abrahams household.
dbh August 2016
(new) THANK YOU JESUS CHRIST (6)
Thank You for looking out for me and showing me salvation. When it seemed as though all was gone, you looked beyond my fault and saw my need. I hear
dbh May 2015
(new) TIME AND CHANCE! [12]
'...the battle is not for the strong...nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.' daniel 2:20 '...Wisdom and might
dbh June 2014
(new) FAMILY ALTERS (3)
An encouragement to all of us not to forget the Laws of God in our familes is given in Deutronomy 6:7 for us to live as good Christians.Good Christian

* Replies:
dbh March 2020
(new)
True
dbh August 2018
(new)
@ manszar - 17.11.17 - 02:06pm yet the messiah is not a god in the old testament and God is not 3 but one
dbh February 2018
(new)
The untold story of Qumran solves the mystery. When the scrolls were found in the curves by the dead sea between 1946-56, they read them in th
dbh January 2018
(new)
I don't think we're communicating
dbh January 2018
(new)
One or more mistakes in a trial that could be grounds for review of the judgement.

* Favourites:
dbh August 2017
(new) WHAT IS YOUR MISSION? (3)
Genesis 24. It was a crucial time when Isaac was about to marry and any wrong choice of a wife would have imperiled Gods plans on Abrahams household.
tevin777 January 2012
(new) NEW WORLD ORDER [96]
its closer than you think......mark woodman does a good job the illuminatein exposing
dbh November 2011
(new) Movies [86]
most of you are reading this topic because you think this is going to be about mentioning your favorite movie...we are going to look at what effect th

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP