Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
iceylips »
iceylips send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
iceylips September 2015
(new) Humans of Pakistan [19]
Is anyone on Facebook following the Humans of New York page? Well if you are I think the owner of that page gives a side of Pakistan that most of you
iceylips August 2014
(new) Joan Rivers [46]
''Palestinians deserve to be dead''
iceylips July 2014
(new) The Niqab ban in France [255]
A rich Muslim man in France -Rachid Nekkaz- has put aside 1 million Euros and has vowed publically to use it to pay the fines for all those Muslim wom
iceylips July 2013
(new) Pakistan [190]
What the hell is going on. I have many questions to ask but it's too early to answer anything. Starting off with Qadri that man seems insane and the p
iceylips May 2013
(new) Iranian woman (9)
Ameneh Bahrami, who lost her sight afterMajid Movahedi doused her with acid whenshe spurned his marriage proposal in 2004,chose to forgive him instead

* Replies:
iceylips May 2021
(new)
Ramadan Mubarak
iceylips April 2022
iceylips April 2019
(new)
Congrats Mia
iceylips September 2018
(new)
@ iminuru - 15.06.18 - 11:34am Akhtar de Mubarak sha. waley wada late koi? budai ba shee.Seco
iceylips September 2018
(new)
Lol la nishta wada. How are you?

* Favourites:
urvoice1 September 2013
(new) THE ORANG ASLI [163]
The Orang Asli are the indigenous minority peoples of Peninsular Malaysia. The name is a Malay term which transliterates as 'original peoples' or 'fir
9362 September 2012
(new) 40 million pounds for you? [24]
A hong kong billionaire has offered 40 million pounds to the man who can win his lesbian daughter away from her civil partner
nokiae75 August 2012
(new) My dad [209]
My dad has had a heart attack sad thats 4 he's had now. He was meant to be having a stent fitted
mydad July 2012
(new) Mr President [13]
do u guys think mr barak hussain obama wil b elect for second term ? chin my guessd, he wil defe
9362 July 2012
(new) Freedom in russia [13]
Doesn't exist for all,a new law banning homosexual propaganda will mean up to 5years in jail for gay pride march organisers or those showing films suc

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP