Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
jannah1 »
jannah1 send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
jannah1 April 2015
(new) RIP TO MY SON WILLIAM SAWYER [53]
He was murdered april 12th around 12am. His body left at the river. Gun shot wound to back. He was 25 and had a 5 year old dtr. I have been going thru
jannah1 January 2013
(new) Agenda 21 [360]
Has anyone heard abt agenda 21 it seems pretty frightening and evil to me. Coming from the united nations seeming to be a global policy to control pop
jannah1 November 2012
(new) sex scadals to divert the country (4)
head of cia gen petreas is involved in a sex scandal that camq out right after the election...in the fbi investigation general allen who is in a lead
jannah1 November 2012
(new) sucession [110]
32 states in america have now started petitions to the government to suceed from the union, and they are flying the American flag upside down. Any opi
jannah1 November 2012
(new) Vote for REVENGE...OMG [22]
How many ppl saw president Obama say vote for revenge? It boggled my mind. Not vote ur beliefs, not vote for ur obama phone or obama care, not vote fo

* Replies:
jannah1 April 2019
(new)
Congratulations my friend!
jannah1 August 2015
(new)
@ nolisto1 - 25.03.15 - 10:20am What if you make enough money to support the both of you, why force the po
jannah1 July 2015
(new)
@ dmpb - 23.07.15 - 04:36pm Are you moslem ?No I am not.
jannah1 March 2016
(new)
Im just wondering what is lacking in the men that these women are exposed to in their lives that makes them turn to ISIS men.
jannah1 July 2015
(new)
Yourself question is beyond mans understanding

* Favourites:
9362 January 2012
(new) Holocaust memorial day [61]
Is today in the uk,r.i.p to those who died,their suffering should never be forgotten
tevin777 October 2011
(new) Get real [52]
CAIRO: A Saudi woman has been sentenced to be lashed 10 times with a whip for defying the kingdom's prohibition on female drivers, the first time a le
geea October 2013
(new) CHRISTIAN CHAT BOX [58866]
This post is for Christians their friends, family and all interested to enjoy a chat with one another. It is NOT a debate forum.It is simply a place

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP