Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
jit_jos »

* Topics:
jit_jos May 2014
(new) Principles of Truth and Affirmation (3)
What is truth? Truth is the conformity between the mind and the object. Does truth exist? Truth is self evident. It is self evident because even if yo
jit_jos April 2014
(new) Self - Isha Upanishad [21]
6. he who beholds all beings in the Self, and the Self in all beings, he never turns away from it
jit_jos April 2014
(new) Allah The Greatest Deceiver. [367]
Wamakaroo wamakara Allahu waAllahu khayru almakireena (Surah Aal-e-Imran Ayat 54).
jit_jos April 2014
(new) READ IT BEFORE YOU MAKE AN ARGUMENT [26]
Many people are likely to make arguments which are fallacies. Here I will share some common Informal logical fallacies which people usually commits. P
jit_jos March 2014
(new) Let's think (2)
1. The Size of Earth can be expressed as a sum of finite units2. The Size of Milky Way can be expressed as a sum of finite units.3. Is it possible to

* Replies:
jit_jos July 2014
(new)
Similarly Ezekiel 41:1718 describes graven (carved) images in the idealized temple he was shown in a vision, for he writes, On the walls round about i
jit_jos July 2014
(new)
David gave Solomon the plan for the altar of incense made of refined gold, and its weight; also his plan for the golden chariot of the cherubim that s
jit_jos July 2014
(new)
People who oppose religious statuary forget about the many passages where the Lordcommandsthe making of statues.
jit_jos July 2014
(new)
And you shall make two cherubim of gold [i.e., two gold statues of angels]; of hammered work shall you make them, on the two ends of the mercy seat. M
jit_jos May 2014
(new)
I hope you can understand what I'm saying, I see many do not follow my texts well. Thank you.

* Favourites:
error jit_jos has no favourite topics in Religion&Beliefs forum.

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP