Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
kekasih »
kekasih send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
kekasih February 2023
(new) Hello Everyone.. [20]
Hello there my fav forum used to be. How have you all been? Been a very long time since I left. Anyone I know still around?
kekasih September 2022
(new) ye old guy [14]
Happy Birthday Mandain..!!! birthdaycake
kekasih September 2017
(new) assalamualaykum.. [22]
whats up u people of the Book? hehe
kekasih September 2014
(new) Hello? (10)
This place still havent change it seems.. :)
kekasih November 2013
(new) Happy Birthday! [161]
Salaam Miladun Rasool to Everyone! Salat Allah wa Salaam Allah 'Ala Habiib Allah wa Rasool Allah. Subhan Allah. Happy Birthday to the great mercy of A

* Replies:
kekasih October 2022
(new)
I'm the one who wants the divorce so, it's a good one for me.
kekasih October 2022
(new)
It's ok.. my divorce is not about of our differences but more of his attitude that I can't stand lol
kekasih September 2022
(new)
Wow.. wilman u still here..
kekasih February 2023
(new)
Yes only this one I remember.. I've a few more aka all of those I can't remember lol
kekasih October 2022
(new)
I did.. but he converted to Islam. Divorced. LoL

* Favourites:
kekasih February 2013
(new) MADZHABS (School of Thoughts) [484]
MADH'HABSSchools of ThoughtDevelopment and EvolutionMain Sources for this chapter:AlSaadiq and the Four Madh'habs, Asad Haidar.Manaaqib Abu Hanifa, Al
kekasih January 2013
(new) Women in Islam [442]
O mankind! Reverence your Guardian-Lord, who created you from a single person, created, of like nature, his mate, and from this pair scattered (like s
fireyes April 2017
(new) Why guns should be legal [2264]
The odds of being killed in a school shooting are 1 In 2million...190 times more likely to die in your own bathtub....28 times more likely to be struc
urvoice1 April 2013
(new) savages [336]
A mob in Pakistan has stormed a police station and beaten to death a man accused of desecrating the Koran. The victim's body was then set alight, acco
urvoice1 April 2013
(new) Jihad against extremist Christians [157]
An umbrella coalition of Muslim groups held a protest today and declared bloodshed against extremist Christians that insult and ridicule the position

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP