Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
kid_ka0s »

* Topics:
kid_ka0s July 2014
(new) Cryptids [11]
Are you humanoids sketchy about cryptids unbeknown to science? (Bigfoot, Lochness Monster, Mongolian Deathworm etc) existing? Bare in mind such animal
kid_ka0s June 2014
(new) Something for u guys to mull over... (4)
This past January, numerous teleportation break throughs were recorded. One example is the work of Professor RainerBlatt from the University of Innsbr
kid_ka0s June 2014
(new) Ancient astronauts [42]
Well what i believe is there has always been a higher being. I also believe that alot of our 'technology' comes from other races, and we are redisco
kid_ka0s February 2014
(new) Is it moral? [33]
Say an alien was 2 co exist with us, wld it be moral a have a relitionship with it? Wld it be standard 2 make luv 2 it? I mean where wld u ppl stand o

* Replies:
kid_ka0s October 2015
(new)
Evolution.
kid_ka0s October 2015
(new)
@ rick1979 - 10.08.15 - 08:29pm here is a question if adam and eve had 2 sons kaneabel kane killed Abel so
kid_ka0s September 2015
(new)
@ pallas7 - 7.03.15 - 12:22am That being said does anyone believe the government to be hiding the existenc
kid_ka0s May 2015
(new)
Me? I'm afraid my dads sperm and my mums womb produced me. That's the harsh truth. You also have to accept we're all gonna die. There is no god, we
kid_ka0s May 2015
(new)
''A source of amusement?'' Right if I was to state 3rd world countries were ''a source of amusement'' to me, what uproar would be made out of that? Wh

* Favourites:
error kid_ka0s has no favourite topics in Religion&Beliefs forum.

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP