Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
kimjongl »
kimjongl send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
kimjongl September 2014
(new) Cape Town open mosque [237]
When I first heard of this I thought what a great idea, SA muslims showing the way forward for the whole muslim wo
kimjongl August 2014
(new) Libya [403]
Can the Brother Leader survive the protests? He's killing people all over the show. Just heard unverified reports that protestors have taken over an a
kimjongl September 2013
(new) Lao Tzu [12]
'The wise man is one who, knows, what he does not know.' How do you interpret this quote?
kimjongl November 2012
(new) Swaziland [29]
The little known tiny country in Southern Africa landlocked by SA and Mozambique. Ruled by africa's last absolute monarch, no democracy, no freedom. P
kimjongl February 2012
(new) security council reform [70]
Do you think the UN security council needs to be overhauled? I think the veto powers should be taken away from the 5 permanent members and that genera

* Replies:
kimjongl May 2016
(new)
Media coverage is interesting, the way they're pushing it through. Everyone is on egg shells, scared to say anything remotely against the narrative.
kimjongl April 2016
(new)
If god made man in his image that means god also has nipples.
kimjongl March 2016
(new)
If it was perfect why the need for hadith?
kimjongl March 2016
(new)
It definitely has an all conquering, all encompassing political agenda. It certainly injects itself into every aspect of a muslim persons life, both p
kimjongl October 2015
(new)
@ stellar43 - 18.10.15 - 05:38pm as a puppet for someone else or for yourself though? if you was asked to

* Favourites:
ire.mark September 2014
(new) faith [41]
Faith is not a virtue, faith is gullibility.
tinydude July 2014
(new) Sudan woman faces death for apostasy [178]
A Sudanese court has sentenced a woman to hang for apostasy after she left Islam and married a Christian man. ''We gave you three days to recan
amerigal July 2014
(new) check this out [27]
http://www.churchgrowth.org
shihab22 January 2014
(new) salam (8)
we r mulim.we belief Allah(GOD) is one.we prayed to Allah by salha(namaz).we belief mumin man got heaven by salha(namaz)
phlamex September 2013

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP