Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
mab21 »

* Topics:
mab21 January 2016
(new) New end of the world date [37]
30th June. This is when the end of the world is coming according to a religious sect from Miami city, USA. The leader is a dude who thinks he met Jesu
mab21 March 2013
(new) icinaration [28]
A man that was very loved by the ppl passed away this week aged 82. He is a Legend for our country but his wish after death was to be incinerated not
mab21 February 2013
(new) the falling of Rome [29]
Now wit the Popes Benedict the xvi-th resignation speculations and foretellers show up. Of course not wit good news. Some say it looks like the fallin
mab21 February 2013
(new) fact or coincidence? (4)
maaan i'd love to have a dream and give it to thatman. My mum found a parapsichologistpsichoterapeut for my dad who is mentally ill. Aftertalking to h
mab21 November 2012
(new) strange [14]
what's wit these anti-everything topics here these days? Where's the admins? We need some order here right now, this forum is a joke.

* Replies:
mab21 June 2016
(new)
Old stuff
mab21 February 2016
(new)
I meant *a bad life or a good life* there and I was only meant to post that one time lol
mab21 February 2016
(new)
I'm not sure. I'm more sure that life is pretty random and full of coincidences, sometimes it looks like a matrix, I don't really believe you get what
mab21 February 2016
(new)
I'm not sure. I'm more sure that life is pretty random and full of coincidences, sometimes it looks like a matrix, I don't really believe you get what
mab21 May 2016
(new)
You should read the Alchemist by Paolo Cohelio. It's really easy and it explains very well what you want to know.

* Favourites:
xcrazyx September 2012
(new) HAPPY BIRTHDAY [39]
TO: mab21 hug another year goes by..hope u get everything u wish for..have a great one.

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP