Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
mandain »
mandain send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
mandain April 2013
(new) Royal commission [16]
The Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse started in Australia early April, more than 5000 witness's will be called, it'
mandain April 2013
(new) Rivers of wine [241]
You say rivers of wine flow in heaven, is heaven a tavern to you? You say two houris await each believer there, is heaven a brothel to you?
mandain February 2013
(new) Prisoner X [14]
Has anyone heard of this? I read of it a couple of weeks ago, it's a prisoner being held in an Israeli prison nothing else is known about him, Israeli
mandain February 2013
(new) Happy new year [18]
Happy Chinese New Year, a festival celebrated by one fifth of the worlds populationcheers to t
mandain February 2013
(new) Dual citizenship (5)
How do you all feel about dual citizens or dual nationalities? Who here has it? And which do you identify you self with more? And when there is a spor

* Replies:
mandain May 2016
(new)
@ manszar - 10.05.16 - 02:06am again all you need to know is in what i originally said. though its underst
mandain February 2016
(new)
@ mandy74 - 14.01.16 - 02:13am how did you connect with god? Was it easy? Was there a clear moment, or did
mandain November 2015
(new)
I was just scrolling through the pages for other replies, that took some time
mandain May 2017
(new)
@ nukeme - 8.10.15 - 01:32am How is McDonalds restaurant franchise coping there?By serving ev
mandain May 2017
(new)
Both cow and pig are tasty yumyum the question is solved, and you can all thank me right now,

* Favourites:
000stu00 July 2012
(new) give me decent bands to listen to! [101]
i am going to stop listening to them i think and get in to some regular music!

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP