Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
quiller »

* Topics:
error quiller has no topics in Religion&Beliefs forum.
search Search in other forums

* Replies:
quiller 6 days
(new)
But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only Matthew 24:36
quiller September 2018
(new)
Deuteronomy 20:16-17 But of the cities of these people, which the LORD thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that b
quiller 6 days
(new)
Matthew 19:12 For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others--and there are those who choos
quiller 6 days
(new)
But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brothe
quiller 6 days
(new)
Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, til all these things are fulfilled. Matt 24:34.

* Favourites:
candasti October 2015
(new) Question on Adam and Eve. [50]
Does anyone have any idea if Adam and Eve were blacks or white??
al1ayyubi February 2015
(new) Racism Cross [139]
Praise be to Allah the Lord of the Worlds. Today I will share will you all people. But i have no intention of any kind of hurting someone , but to
rev18one November 2014
(new) WHAT DAY DID JESUS DIE [219]
Many make a big fuss about when our Lord Jezus died and rose but the bible is clear He died on a friday and rose up sunday it says in luke that the wo
igbinx October 2014
(new) Chaos everywhere !!! [116]
If given the opportunity,hw can u bring peace and stability to the world @ large ?

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP