Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
serfie »

* Topics:
serfie May 2013
(new) Sharia law and Qu'ran. whats the difference? [127]
So here I'm not going to criticize, I'm genuinely interested in the difference between the two and how the Sharia was written and by who? I'm sure the
serfie May 2013
(new) Adams missing rib (10)
GEN 2:21 So the Lord God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the mans ribs(g) and then closed up the p
serfie May 2013
(new) 'I'm offended by Islam' [28]
This is for the person who told me recently that Muslims have every right to be offended by Western culture. Of course they do. All Im saying to offen
serfie May 2013
(new) the Quran claims its Scientific? [47]
(About how a baby is formed)He is created from a drop (of sperm) emitted--Proceeding from between the backbone and theribs. (Qur'an 86:6-7)Now what th
serfie May 2013
(new) The true nature of God [38]
The God of the Old Testament is arguablythe most unpleasant character in all fiction:

* Replies:
serfie May 2015
(new)
When will the adherents of Islam accept that the Jews carry the original concept and message? the Christ charicter came to fullfil it, But Muhammed
serfie May 2015
(new)
What is the Ummah's viewpoint on the Trinity?
serfie June 2014
(new)
but it is strange as Buddhism prohibits killing of any kind, even animals ! so im kinda shocked by this myself. where as Islam incites v
serfie June 2014
(new)
Atleast if we took away Religion people would have one less thing to kill about other than my imaginary friend is more real than yours.
serfie June 2014
(new)
It makes a refreshing change from the muslims attacking anyone else. did u know Buddhists were wipped out of Pakistan at one stage.

* Favourites:
error serfie has no favourite topics in Religion&Beliefs forum.

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP