Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
shadow27 »
shadow27 send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
shadow27 April 2013
(new) Ark of the Covenant (10)
do you believe it is real? not Noah's Ark, okay? I'm talking about the big golden box that the Jews carried around and used to speak to God.. what hap
shadow27 March 2013
(new) my theory (8)
about jesus, he could see quite far into the future. out of all possible worlds, the one where he set a good example to others and then sacrificed him
shadow27 March 2013
(new) US Republicans/Aliens [16]
Republicans in the lower chamber of the US congress today introduced a bill that would require NASA to include a christian missionary on any future ma
shadow27 February 2013
(new) reflections (1)
the inner world reflects the outer world, the microscopic reflects the macroscopic, as above, so below.
shadow27 November 2012
(new) question (6)
didn't jesus have older siblings? not a very convincing virgin if you already popped out kids beforehand. judas was his brother? or did i get that wro

* Replies:
shadow27 23 days
(new)
Heal thyself.. nobody else is gonna do it for you.
shadow27 January 2023
(new)
Mysticism leads to science etc. You don't crawl out of the ocean and start discovering nuclear physics. It's a slow process. Mysticism w
shadow27 June 2018
(new)
Far from being a waste of resources, it could be a solution.. Our salvation. Energy, resources, living space for our teeming billions of people (expon
shadow27 June 2018
(new)
You're totally right about the psychological aspects to such a mission, overcoming our physical and mental limitations will be as difficult as any tec
shadow27 June 2018
(new)
It will be arduous. But we will do it. We inhabit every continent on this planet. The next step will bring challenges, we will do what humans do best:

* Favourites:
masood4u September 2018
(new) stop myanmar violence (7)
if any 1 frm burma or near is ther ban on ramzan month?
freekick June 2012
(new) obama's forced RFID health care plan [35]
Your views and thoughts. Is it the mark of the beast.

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP