Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
shamaras »

* Topics:
shamaras June 2015
(new) I've just seen jesus [101]
I broke my knee in 2001 Ben Barker a paster came to take me 2hospital but wanted to pray first. So he began 2 pray when he grabbed my hand and placed
shamaras February 2014
(new) YOUR TESTIMONY'S ARE ANOTHERS PROPHECY (0)
WHEN YOU TESTIFY ABOUT WHAT GOD HAS DONE FOR YOU IN YOUR LIFE THAT TESTIMONY BECOMES A PROPHESY YOU ARE SPEAKING OVER SOMEONES LIFE. GOD IS TANGIBLE.
shamaras September 2012
(new) Believers who want to see change. [32]
Believers unite with us as we go forth pray with us for a breakthrough in our families,country, and saving lost souls.
shamaras August 2012
(new) Your invited to pray for us. (9)
Soldiers of GOD ministery heading out across U.S.A. to preach, heal, baptize in JESUS name. we need your prayers.
shamaras May 2012
(new) Set free from bondage. [20]
Romans 8:2 romans 8:31-39 we all fall short of the glory of GOD through our SAVIOR JESUS that sin is forgiven. set free

* Replies:
shamaras February 2017
(new)
@ alvar89 - 2.03.16 - 01:06pm God revealed Himself as a Father and Son for a reason. To make a easily unde
shamaras June 2015
(new)
I STAND KNOWING AND SHARING WITH HONESTY AND TRUTH. ITS NOT MY FAULT IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY TESTIMONY. BUT WHATEVER IT IS THAT HAS YOU HATING GOD
shamaras April 2015
(new)
IT ALL DEPENDS ON WHO YOUR GOD IS ? MY GOD IS THE ONE TRUE GOD WHO SAID LET US CREATE MAN IN OUR OWN IMAGE. THE ONE TRUE GOD HE SAID LET THERE BE LIGH
shamaras April 2015
(new)
IN HIS WORD HE REFERS HIMSELF AS THE GREAT I AM BUT THERE ARE MANY NAMES FOR OUR ONE TRUE GOD IN MANY LANGUAGES SO WHAT EVER YOU
shamaras May 2015
(new)
Christianity where does it say be a christian? it says a believer believer these things shall follow miricles signs and wonders not a christian there

* Favourites:
alvar89 February 2017
(new) Why is God Father and Son [344]
God revealed Himself as a Father and Son for a reason. To make a easily understandable concept to follow regarding a restored relationship with God. J
mumin May 2015
(new) Is it Christianity? pinned [1355]
In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. Let's come and see about the Creeds of Christians, Myths about Jesus (peace be upom him) a
shamaras February 2014
(new) YOUR TESTIMONY'S ARE ANOTHERS PROPHECY (0)
WHEN YOU TESTIFY ABOUT WHAT GOD HAS DONE FOR YOU IN YOUR LIFE THAT TESTIMONY BECOMES A PROPHESY YOU ARE SPEAKING OVER SOMEONES LIFE. GOD IS TANGIBLE.
byron.x August 2013
(new) CCB 28/12/2012 - 20/08/2013 [1099]
Good day all you beautiful people. This is a post where Christians and anyone can get together and chat, make friends and find a sense of peace and pu
shamaras September 2012
(new) Believers who want to see change. [32]
Believers unite with us as we go forth pray with us for a breakthrough in our families,country, and saving lost souls.

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP