Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
smohamed »
smohamed send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
smohamed August 2014
(new) Interfaith dialogue [136]
The objective of this topic is to have a constructive and positive interaction between people of different religions and faith. This will exclude nega
smohamed June 2014
(new) Inspirational quotes [284]
I will post some Inspirational quotes from Muhammad (saw), all welcome to post their own quotes as well.
smohamed June 2014
(new) Sport [46]
With the soccer world cup commencing today.Do you think that for some this has become more of a religion for them than a sport?
smohamed June 2014
(new) Iraq hangs 42 convicted on terroris [29]
Iraq hangs 42 convicted on terrorism charges..... any comments?
smohamed October 2012
(new) to the Jews [28]
I hope you had a blessed Rosh Hashanah... flowers

* Replies:
smohamed October 2023
(new)
@ miaiad - 7.09.17 - 03:54am Wa Alukum Assakam Mr. smo/shadyct.. long time no see..Its been a
smohamed October 2023
(new)
Assalaamu Alaikum All - hope all is good Insha Allah
smohamed October 2023
(new)
@ 0gypsy0 - 4.12.15 - 08:46pm welcome back, I can't wait to argue with you over something again, lol</
smohamed October 2017
smohamed October 2023

* Favourites:
9362 July 2013
(new) To all my muslim friends [76]
Wishing you all a very happy ramadan
vampboy April 2013
(new) Is God really being fair here? [94]
How many religious people actually chose to be in the religion they are from the first place? majority of them, I believe are a part of a particular f
9362 November 2012
(new) Great boxing matches [28]
One's i'd love to see,preplan v etzbaot and fireyes v kekanod.anybody else got any
truth_4u July 2012
(new) Prophet Muhammad And Mary! [56]
Peace all, before I begin please try to keep any personal insults or arguments out of this post and comment on the subject of this topic. now then, Ch
dgsn July 2012
(new) So I Just (8)
read Mathew 24. This is often given as a clear sign of the end times that so many of you seem to be fans of. I would like to ask, how is any of this r

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP