Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
jayna »
jayna send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
jayna November 2013
(new) Nokia asha 300 live themes wallpape (1)
Is there any advailable from the nokia store. I can find some of the animated ones but thats all, thanks.
jayna October 2013
(new) Nokia asha 300 help thanks. (1)
Can anyone suggest a good free or payed battery saver and the same goes with a antivirus from the nokia store.
jayna February 2013
(new) Apps (1)
Are there any apps advailable on orange for the nokia asher 300

* Replies:
jayna October 2019
(new)
The Nokia 301 could do begin put into this design shape. With extended battery life. A lifetime guaranteed use. And with the choice of using both touc
jayna January 2016
(new)
When you say the phone battery is 1200mAh i may be using 1110mAh the lower one from the asha 300 that fits this phone as well. As for the storage im u
jayna June 2023
(new)
I going to buy me another touch and type phone i like the way you can use it play games like brain changlenge 4, and the game of life, and uno, memory
jayna May 2015
(new)
Nokia On orange network is rubbish but you can use Opera browser for news etc, the opera store is absolutedly scr*p thou, just use it to download brow
jayna February 2015
(new)
I backed up my data to the sd card and used the master security unlock code i found on google tapped it in and unlocked my phone.

* Favourites:
obakeng May 2017
(new) Free internet for Nokia phones [11]
If u want Operamini handler free internet on ur nokia phone i can help........C1,C2 nd C3

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP