Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
palmhot »
palmhot send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
palmhot May 2016
(new) Gmail for Nokia E5 (9)
Dear expert kindly help with a good workable setting of gmail for my Nokia E5 handset,i cant send any email from my device,it was running but since 6
palmhot June 2011
(new) Pls help me [13]
Guys perhaps you are expert and well learned bout mobile phones.Im going to purchase a nokia phone and i love symbian set rather than java mean s40 se
palmhot October 2010
(new) Youtube settings [16]
Guys pls help me with proper settings of coreplayer ver 1.3.6 for streming video from youtube.The existing settings of coreplayer cant stream any vide

* Replies:
palmhot August 2019
(new)
How some one is saying symbian is dead,still symbian phone is running with its previous reputation like speed of phone and other systems,thanks
palmhot May 2016
(new)
I tried with pop3 settings and not imap but tried also with imap as per setting shown in profimail pages,please help me with settings of profimail,if
palmhot May 2016
(new)
profimail is not working with gmail settings,thanks for reply but i think Nokia should look over it as so many users are still using nokia phones
palmhot July 2011
(new)
He is asking for email id for spam lol
palmhot June 2011
(new)
yahoo then why delay going to purchase one new for me if i get it with 99 discount.Nokia doest

* Favourites:
palmhot October 2010
(new) Youtube settings [16]
Guys pls help me with proper settings of coreplayer ver 1.3.6 for streming video from youtube.The existing settings of coreplayer cant stream any vide
anjan September 2022
(new) * SOFTWARE REQUEST * pinned [14879]
post ur request here for application,game,theme etc,, write software name n your phone model, here . . . for Os9 aka S60v3/5 go http://os9apps.wapgrou
bex79 October 2022
(new) Key Request pinned [6380]
Check 'Key Lists' for all apps that can be registered with keys before you post. Your post will be deleted if the key you request doesn't exist.
kenice June 2012
(new) How To Format Phone pinned [195]
Before you format you might want to back up certain data . . . . . This app might come in handy for Os7/8 users . . . <a href='http://wap.z51.fr/wap

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP