Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
joe999 »

* Topics:
joe999 July 2015
(new) Jules Bianchi [18]
Would just like to wish the F1 driver who is intensive care a speedy recovery. This opens the debate should F1 be made safer. Personally I think not,
joe999 June 2014
(new) Luis Suarez. [28]
Wow chewy Louis at it again. You know what they say if you can't beat him eat him. Gosh he should be banned for a hell of a long time. A lot of ppl sa
joe999 June 2014
(new) Nadal Djokovic (2)
Believe it or not I think djoko will do it
joe999 July 2013
(new) andy murray [15]
is he finally guna do it. its gonna be a hell of a match. it could go either way its that close even im sitting on the fence slightly. if i had to pic
joe999 January 2013
(new) best live sports stream (4)
Please post which you think of what you have used in the past as the best website for sports streaming online. Pls write its pros and cons so we can a

* Replies:
joe999 November 2016
(new)
If u saw the game we weren't lucky, we totally deserved the win and we played v well. Besides they're one of the top 6 in the league going through a r
joe999 July 2015
(new)
Haven't seen the video. Was watching the race when it happened but they showed absolutely nothing of it. Spartan problem is they're are so many rules
joe999 November 2016
(new)
Who cares we won. We know we have a shaky defence, didn't claim we're world beaters. We played well and won
joe999 November 2016
(new)
Potentially janusaj could be our next pogba. He is a massive talent, and unless we find a place for him soon he'll be gone.
joe999 November 2016

* Favourites:

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP