Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
laity »
laity send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
laity August 2014
(new) Top of the league (5)
The mighty spurs winner.gif take that all you Christmas champions Liverpool fans.. 2 games in and we're top
laity August 2014
(new) Scottish Champions [20]
Just got bummed 6-1 by the team who finished 6th in the premiership and got annihilated last season by every team in the top 4.. I'm sure that there w
laity March 2014
(new) Best goal ever? (1)
Total fluke, completely unintentional, but makes Ibra's 25yd overhead kick look like a tap in [link]http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/early-d
laity July 2013
(new) Pato to PSG [22]
Done deal apparently.. 28m euros up front n another 7 in bonus clauses.. looks like Milan are gonna be getting Tevez then..
laity July 2013
(new) Tito Vilanova (5)
apparently going to step down as Barca manager due to having a relapse after his tumor removal.. wonder who they'll get in now

* Replies:
laity May 2020
(new)
McGregor is gonna get pounded.. Khabib's stand up game is pretty shocking, but his chin is severely underestimated.. and if he takes Connor down once,
laity May 2020
(new)
@ r3ckless - 5.04.18 - 10:36pm Mcnuggets in trouble after that carry on with attacking khabibs bus. He wa
laity May 2020
(new)
@ r3ckless - 3.04.18 - 12:43am I thought it was an april fools but nope. Holloway replaces Ferguson</
laity May 2020
(new)
@ r3ckless - 22.03.18 - 10:40pm Looking forward to the Tony khabib card next weekend !!! Tough fight to ca
laity July 2017
(new)
90 quid for the ppv pmpl.gif can definitely say I won't be bothering with that..

* Favourites:
dan7h October 2023
(new) everton post pinned [2091]
Official everton post. Talk about whatever you want to do with everton within the site rules
ricky69 November 2016
(new) Manchester UTD!!! pinned [7091]
All manchester united fans sign here and give us the latest news of the club; transfers, anything
congolai October 2019
(new) ***ARSENAL*** pinned [9702]
Okay guys! Let start afresh as the new season is about to kick off, with our new stadium, new players, with a new topic! Get in and let all chat abou
1stan2 May 2011
(new) utd v barca [283]
cant believe im about to say this......i hope utd stuff the arrogant smug spanish t**ts,utd have to play completly diff to the last time they played,s

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP