Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
nolisto1 »
nolisto1 send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
nolisto1 May 2011
(new) 53 RONALDO (7)
53 goals in all club competitions. 40 goals in La Liga. CR7 is finally as good as Messi. If not better.
nolisto1 May 2011
(new) CR7 on fire [20]
Just my luck. When i take this guy out of my fantasy football team, he starts scoring hatricks. He is now on 51 goals for the season. Messi is on 52.
nolisto1 May 2011
(new) Real disgrace [19]
Real Madrid today tried to get uefa to suspend 6 barcelona players for the match tuesday. This must surely be disgraceful for a team like Real Madrid
nolisto1 May 2011
(new) Arsenal vs Dortmund [15]
Dortmund. A team with an average age of 23.5 years, emphatically won the Bundesliga. So whats Arsenal's excuse?

* Replies:
nolisto1 May 2011
(new)
But Man United gave it a go. Especially in the beginning. And Rooney was good as well.
nolisto1 May 2011
(new)
Hopefully now people stop all this talk about Messi having to prove himself in the premier league. Or about La Liga being a two-horse race. Because Ba
nolisto1 July 2012
(new)
20 million for the unproven Lukaku. I believe Chelsea's problem is the midfield. The midfield seems unable to help the strikers or the defenders. Ars
nolisto1 May 2014
(new)
Man United keep grinding out results no matter who's injured. Sir Alex used an unconventional team against Arsenal in the FA Cup, and still won. Thats
nolisto1 May 2014
(new)
the team dropped 4 points against newcastle and villa because they couldn't hold on for a few minutes. The list goes on.

* Favourites:
error nolisto1 has no favourite topics in Sports forum.

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP