Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
oilrig »

* Topics:
oilrig July 2012
(new) medal prospects (8)
Who are the stick on medal hopes for your country this year? I see after 2008s pathetic attempt by SA of just a single silver medal they have drafted
oilrig October 2011
(new) Samaras [23]
going to sunderland reading
oilrig November 2010
(new) bolton [157]
have bayern munich in their uefa cup group! spurs have anderlecht so far
oilrig October 2010
oilrig August 2010
(new) spooks [77]
chelsea team full of them, wheres the joy in a white british male watching some jigaboo imports playing for them dislike

* Replies:
oilrig October 2016
(new)
its well known saville was pals with former hearts manager graham rix and the current hearts player craig thomson! how soon their fans forgot about th
oilrig October 2013
(new)
No just your dismissive attitude towards Murray and his achievements this year marks you out as a bit of a fud! well done wiggins on winning. Great ye
oilrig October 2013
(new)
did all of scotland ring up for what? you dont think Murray deserved a place in the top 3? the majority of those nominated would have deserved a place
oilrig October 2019
(new)
I've been to Celtic Park once this season, i've been away whenever they have been at home in europe and when they have been at home in the league and
oilrig October 2016
(new)
i never supported the idea of stripping titles, a lot of ex celts like mcnamara had said titles are won on the pitch and they wouldnt want retrospecti

* Favourites:
n7flex September 2012
edinbro October 2016
(new) RANGERS NEWS v2 pinned [9133]
boyd gets asked the scotland question and sticks to his decision. Then gets slated on phone in's last night. confuse
lawyer91 May 2015
(new) Relegation 2012/2013 QPR vs Reading [79]
Who will finish lower ? Your views predictions after several players leaving QPR within the last 48 hours
obi_jon June 2017
(new) Hull City Post pinned [820]
Thought it would be good to have a Tigers post but I can't really be arsed so if anbody wants to carry this on then be my guest. I might drop in from
dan7h March 2021
(new) Liverpool fc pinned [13332]
http://liverpoolfc.pages3d.net/logo_liverpool_fc_football_club Another post due to administrative issues. As before discuss the team,

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP