Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
oilrig »

* Topics:
oilrig July 2012
(new) medal prospects (8)
Who are the stick on medal hopes for your country this year? I see after 2008s pathetic attempt by SA of just a single silver medal they have drafted
oilrig October 2011
(new) Samaras [23]
going to sunderland reading
oilrig November 2010
(new) bolton [157]
have bayern munich in their uefa cup group! spurs have anderlecht so far
oilrig October 2010
oilrig August 2010
(new) spooks [77]
chelsea team full of them, wheres the joy in a white british male watching some jigaboo imports playing for them dislike

* Replies:
oilrig October 2016
(new)
its well known saville was pals with former hearts manager graham rix and the current hearts player craig thomson! how soon their fans forgot about th
oilrig October 2013
(new)
No just your dismissive attitude towards Murray and his achievements this year marks you out as a bit of a fud! well done wiggins on winning. Great ye
oilrig October 2013
(new)
did all of scotland ring up for what? you dont think Murray deserved a place in the top 3? the majority of those nominated would have deserved a place
oilrig October 2019
(new)
I've been to Celtic Park once this season, i've been away whenever they have been at home in europe and when they have been at home in the league and
oilrig October 2016
(new)
i never supported the idea of stripping titles, a lot of ex celts like mcnamara had said titles are won on the pitch and they wouldnt want retrospecti

* Favourites:
dgsn October 2011
(new) R.W.C pinned [1709]
2 days to go. Looking forward to ending our 24yr drought, picking Argentina to provide an upset or 2. NZ to win of course, Australia and England to fl
champlea September 2011
squelch August 2011
(new) 14-0 !! (6)
haha well played alfreton town, beating sheffield wednesday lol
njackets May 2020
(new) Mixed Martial Arts pinned [6469]
http://www.ultimatefightingchampionship.com/subsite/couture_02Thought it was about time we had a proper post 4 Pride,K1,UFC,Cage Rage
9362 June 2011
(new) Craig thomson [15]
Dissapointed that hearts haven't sacked this t**t yet,only suspended him atm

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP