Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
soufpaw »

* Topics:
soufpaw July 2013
(new) Rooney swap for Suarez [24]
heard it mentioned earlier on a phone in and not as daft as it sounds. Both players want out and have similar value plus Rooney a scouser . Certainly
soufpaw July 2013
(new) PL and FL Predictions 2013/14 (1)
PL winners Chelsea 2, Man Utd 3 Arsenal 4 Man City 5 Liverpool 6 Spurs 7 Sunderland. Relegated Stoke C Palace Hull. Championship promoted QPR Ipswich
soufpaw May 2013
(new) Which PL managers will leave their (6)
Which PL managers will leave their clubs for pastures new this summer? I think Mancini Moyes Martinez and Pulis.
soufpaw April 2013
(new) Newport v Wrexham (3)
First all Welsh Wembley final as both clubs meet in the Blue Square Premier final.Welsh football is on the up!
soufpaw April 2013
(new) Bundesliga [16]
Best league in the world.

* Replies:
soufpaw April 2020
(new)
Finished? Groves was saved by the ref. Jackets you clearly don't like Froch like you don't like Fury. Groves clearly cannot fight 12 rounds and tried
soufpaw April 2020
(new)
Froch would win any rematch assuming it was in 2014. All these Groves fans are deluded if they think Groves could have survived 3 more rounds. He was
soufpaw April 2020
(new)
Jackets Froch won so why the facepalm? you fancied Groves so frankly I take that facepalm of being one at yourself? I got right verdict,wrong round.
soufpaw April 2020
(new)
Most of the judges had Groves a round up when it was called off by the ref. Any rematch would probably gross the biggest ever payday between two Briti
soufpaw April 2020
(new)
Incredible fight spoiled by the ref. My belief was Groves should have taken a standing count rather than it being waved off. Groves looked spent anywa

* Favourites:
error soufpaw has no favourite topics in Sports forum.

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP