Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
stexefc »
stexefc send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
stexefc May 2015
(new) Scottish Indepenence [45]
What are the Scottish people on here voting for tomorrow? Would a yes vote hinder the Auld Firm chances of joining the English leagues?
stexefc November 2014
(new) serbia v albania [31]
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2792953/serbia-vs-albania-suspended-martin-atkinson-banned-fans-use-drone-fly-flag-pitch-leading-vio
stexefc May 2014
stexefc May 2014
stexefc January 2013

* Replies:
stexefc September 2015
(new)
At least you can put a decent point across unlike spartan with his utter biased bulls**t. Fair point but its more to do with Rooney's behaviour throw
stexefc February 2020
(new)
Kovalev proved hes more than a bigger puncher, I agree that hopkins should call it a day, not a bad way for a 59 yr old to bow out. Would love to see
stexefc February 2020
(new)
Ridiculous all this dislike
stexefc November 2014
(new)
@ 4juice - 8.11.14 - 02:51pm How many shots did Balotelli had ? Thinking
stexefc November 2014
(new)
@ njackets - 8.11.14 - 03:07pm s**te! With s**te substitutions, glad we've got an international break Roge

* Favourites:
gersbust November 2014
(new) RIP KEITH [133]
I know I hated him more than most but I would never wish that on him, poor c**t didn't even get to see Sunderland at wembley but I am sure he was look
ricky69 November 2016
(new) Manchester UTD!!! pinned [7091]
All manchester united fans sign here and give us the latest news of the club; transfers, anything
gersbust March 2014
(new) Euro 2016 [50]
Great draw and travel friendly for Scotland chav
dan7h October 2023
(new) everton post pinned [2091]
Official everton post. Talk about whatever you want to do with everton within the site rules
v8 November 2012
(new) the legend ricky ponting retires [16]
has announced he will retire from test cricket after the waca test. without question whether you hate him or love him, a true legend and great of the

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP