Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
1jester »

* Topics:
1jester August 2013
(new) access point wifi to normal wifi (5)
i mistakenly set my neighbours router to access point mode and want to switch it back, its a belkin 54g, hes out of town and i cant manually reset it,
1jester August 2013
(new) Android Media Player [11]
im looking for an android media player to hook up to my tv, it need to support xbmc natively ie without needing to use another player/app and if i cou
1jester January 2013
(new) adobe cs2 (6)
seems like adobe made a up and posted full versions of this bit of kit with full licence on their website, I would advice people to grab a copy if t
1jester May 2010
(new) Jokiou (5)
Can i use this combined with my fone as a modem 2 connect 2 my neighbours wifi and browse the net and download etc, i hav my neighbours wpa key cos he

* Replies:
1jester May 2014
(new)
I'm sure I saw a 2012 model Sanyo in Argos, 40 LCD for 350 the other day, might have been bigger than that even, a 2012 model is going to be a pretty
1jester January 2014
(new)
Was this a test that was sprung upon you... If the answer is no then I can assume that you have been slacking through the course
1jester January 2014
(new)
No offense taken met, as you are correct
1jester January 2014
(new)
@ mok214 - 24.11.13 - 12:08pm Hmm, the only reason I can figure why Microsoft might want Winamp is for all
1jester January 2014
(new)
@ linhate - 27.11.13 - 07:52pm well, i will not sign any petition to make it open source. its better to si

* Favourites:
error 1jester has no favourite topics in Tech&Computers forum.

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP