Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
4eyes »

* Topics:
4eyes November 2017
(new) Windows 10 update (8)
If anyone has a problem with their Edge browser not working after the 1703 update. Try disabling Trusteer endpoint protection (assuming you have it ,
4eyes February 2016
(new) Windows 10 update failure (9)
Trying to get free update from Windows 7 Premium. Keep getting error code 1900101-40017, after about three hours. Very annoying
4eyes October 2011
(new) Screen flickers and goes blank (4)
Closing the lid to put laptop on standby,then starting up again usually fixes it, but there is something wrong. I have updated the Graphics Media Acc
4eyes July 2011
(new) HP 970CXI Printer problem (2)
Won't print any Red ink. Have tried to solve it on online websites.
4eyes June 2011
(new) Epson RX425 Flasing Lights (1)
Have tried to solve this problem online for the last 4 and a half hours. Any suggestions?

* Replies:
4eyes June 2017
(new)
Try The Tarrasch GUi. http://games.softpedia.com/get/Tools/Tarrasch-GUI.shtml It has Stockfish 8 built in.
4eyes April 2013
(new)
Wordpress gives you not only stats,but also in which country your site has had hits.
4eyes October 2011
(new)
Woops! I think it was the air holes being blocked after all. I had been putting it directly onto a duvet and using it. Take note.
4eyes April 2011
(new)
My laptop screen was sometimes going blank recently. But an update of the Graphics Media Accelerator etc. did the trick. It is fine now. But that w
4eyes April 2011
(new)
Thanks for your help. It is people like you who make Prodigits worthwhile. I have updated graphics and it may have been the problem.

* Favourites:
gtr1 July 2012
(new) XP vs 7 (7)
I am finally deciding to move from win XP to win 7 due to XP not supporting the latest version of adobe lightroom. My current setup with 1.6c2d and 2g

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP