Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
bbyboyx »
bbyboyx send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
bbyboyx November 2012
(new) win7 boot help (1)
Hi ppl... I got a bit of a problem. When ever I start my pc it keeps insert system disc. However, when I put in my win7 disc in at boot and leave it,
bbyboyx June 2011
(new) uk NHS (1)
anyone read about it on bbc technology news...? apparently the group gain acces to a certain part of the nhs it system but didnt do nothing. instead p
bbyboyx January 2011
(new) USB Problem (6)
hey ppl. just need sum help. i got a 4gb usb. when i insert it into the computer it makes that connection noise that it normally makes. however, nothi
bbyboyx October 2010
(new) Water damaged gfx (4)
Jst w0ndering if they will w0rk...? Saw couple of 8800gt xfx make i fink for a tenner... He says that the water tank inside broke and spilld all 0ver
bbyboyx May 2010
(new) deals- o2 joggler (2)
o2 website and if am not mistaken their shop, are selling their o2 joggler for 49.99quid. usual price 99.99quid...

* Replies:
bbyboyx January 2016
(new)
Ive forgotten how to install windows xp lol
bbyboyx February 2015
(new)
I'm starting to use onedrive more than dropbox... The service it self is getting better and better
bbyboyx February 2014
(new)
is it the whole OCZ company or just the ssd part of the company?
bbyboyx February 2014
(new)
rumors are Microsoft are sniffing around at the prospect of buying winamp. also theres a petition going around to save einamp. its got nearly 7000 sig
bbyboyx February 2013
(new)
i think u should return it lol

* Favourites:
newt182 November 2015
(new) Windows 10 will be free for software pirates [177]
Windows 10 will be a free upgrade for Windows 7 and Windows 8 users this summer, but Microsoft is also extending its offer to software pirates. We are
bbyboyx November 2012
(new) win7 boot help (1)
Hi ppl... I got a bit of a problem. When ever I start my pc it keeps insert system disc. However, when I put in my win7 disc in at boot and leave it,
bbyboyx January 2011
(new) USB Problem (6)
hey ppl. just need sum help. i got a 4gb usb. when i insert it into the computer it makes that connection noise that it normally makes. however, nothi
kulldemo September 2010
(new) power surge [13]
I have an old Gateway 3520GZ Notebook. The default RAM specs are: 512 MB (PC2700) DDR SODIMM (256 MB internal memory and 256 MB SODIMM), which is expa

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP