Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
charlin »

* Topics:
charlin May 2017
(new) model 207-z vodafone mobile wifi (1)
good day all, i hope someone might be able to help me i'm trying to remove the Vodafone branded software from this modem and load the zte software so
charlin January 2016
(new) what is a rig like this worth (4)
Good day all, can anyone tell me what a rig like this will cost to buy, as I know of someone that wants to sell his, and how good will it fair running
charlin January 2013
(new) psp 1000 screen (1)
Hey guys, does anyone know where. I can purchase a screen for this psp, in south africa, as I need a new screen,
charlin January 2013
(new) psp-1000 (4)
Hey all, I know this aint a psp forum. But I'm in need of some real assistance, I have a psp-1000 the screen broke so I had a got spare on from a frie
charlin February 2012
(new) laptop [13]
So the time has come for me to get a new laptop,I have a choice of a packard bell. It has intel ci3 370m 2gb ram 500gd 15,6led hd graphix or a hp int

* Replies:
charlin January 2013
(new)
the problem is im leaving cape town tonight, an i would rather get it fixed as it has sentimemtal value, an seem i made a huge error in judgement taki
charlin February 2012
(new)
well the company selling them is matrix, its 6500 rand. as its seems thats the only good ones they seem to have
charlin January 2012
(new)
what is the cost for a new product key
charlin January 2012
(new)
and its the product key for professional, and professional is installed
charlin January 2012
(new)
so i went to there site and its says its genuine copy, it also checks some other stuff n those stuff also gets approved, i just need my laptop to work

* Favourites:
error charlin has no favourite topics in Tech&Computers forum.

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP