Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
curtlink »
curtlink send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
curtlink June 2019
(new) FUERBOOS VIRUS ATTACK (8)
yesterday I got attacked from a flash drive my cousin plugged into my system,im using windows defender it detected the virus but now all my installed
curtlink November 2013
(new) Harddisk Problem (9)
I have a 250gb Western Digital,but it just stopped working when i tried to play a movie from it. Though the movie played but i was like trying to know
curtlink November 2013
(new) BSOD .dmp file analysis (3)
who can help me analyse the .dmp dump file,and also tell me what to do that will let me stop the crash.....
curtlink November 2013
(new) Picture to video App (6)
My dog Passed on Saturday and i buried her,so i thought of using all her pictures combine it and create a slideshow with music on it,like which free o
curtlink November 2013
(new) Picture to video App (3)
My dog Passed on Saturday and i buried her,so i thought of using all her pictures combine it and create a slideshow with music on it,like which free o

* Replies:
curtlink November 2013
(new)
i just need an app to repair my badsector,dats alll... Apart from windows chkdsk because dat didnt work either,even in the pc.
curtlink November 2013
(new)
oh s**t so deres no way am going to get my stuffs? De music is too much,i can endure other things but that is too much for just a format
curtlink November 2013
(new)
am running windows 8 on Dell inspiron N5010... Even after these happened my Program files folder was unaccessible i have to use my windows 8 cd to res
curtlink November 2013
(new)
Please what can i do to make my hdd come back to life,all my important files are in there and i need ehm badly.... Please recommend me any hdd fix too
curtlink November 2015
(new)
give a lot time am help u

* Favourites:
error curtlink has no favourite topics in Tech&Computers forum.

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP