Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
insidep4 »

* Topics:
insidep4 March 2013
(new) Please help (2)
could any1 pls download the file from this site http://dreamcash.org/JDCLOMyBPv for me or just download and tell me the password inside it. Because t
insidep4 April 2011
(new) Window 7!!!!!! [27]
All of a sudden the gadget on my desktop of windows 7 gone black, the clock is there but only with a red hand, and if i don't use the pc for a minute
insidep4 October 2010
(new) ATI [22]
i am using ATI RADEON HD 4650 Graphics card, now a days when i play NFS UNDERCOVER it seems to work late such as when i press the accelerator it takes
insidep4 October 2010
(new) SVP 9.0 (7)
i installed the software SONY VEGAS PRO 9.0 but whenever i try to run the software it says AN ERROR OCCURED STARTING VEGAS PRO. THE SYSTEM IS LOW ON M
insidep4 September 2010
(new) Min Processor State (7)
Is there any problem if change the minimum processor state to 0. Pls brothers help!!!!!!!!!!!

* Replies:
insidep4 April 2011
(new)
is there anyway of fixing it without formatting windows?????
insidep4 April 2011
(new)
I installed a software and i got a trojan virus scanning with norton, could this be the cause of the blackout of the gadgets??????
insidep4 April 2011
(new)
Win 7 ultimate 32bit, 2GB RAM, Core2Duo 2.93Ghz, Intel motherboard DG41RQ and 320GB HDD..
insidep4 April 2011
(new)
What is the gadget to do with hardware??? and one more thing, no matter what new gadget i install it does not work...it gets installed but when i run
insidep4 April 2011
(new)
pls help me ppl..i m in a big mess...pls

* Favourites:
error insidep4 has no favourite topics in Tech&Computers forum.

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP