Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
julia.x »

* Topics:
julia.x August 2011
(new) best free antispyware, antivirus... [24]
Hi guys, now that I finally managed to instal windows, what is the best free antispyware, antivirus, antiaddware, firewall?
julia.x August 2011
(new) How to dual instal windows 7 linux [22]
Hi guys. I have a laptop with Mandriva installed. I know nothing about linux, I just learnt to use it somehow. I bought Windows 7 licence and want to
julia.x August 2011
(new) neccessary camera specs [17]
Hi guys. What kind of camera is needed to be able to see what my employee is doing on computer placed two to 2,5 meters away? what resolution, qualit
julia.x August 2010
(new) mandriva firewall (8)
my firewall went a bit nuts a week ago. the log listed a couple of port scannings. were those attacks? and was i supposed to blacklist them? how relia

* Replies:
julia.x August 2011
(new)
i think this I could handle. I'm looking how I could make a new partiton on this linux if there is still maybe a chance to keep mandriva if i maybe us
julia.x August 2011
(new)
still don't know what grub menu is. to me linux is even difficult to remove sigh
julia.x August 2011
(new)
what is grub? I don't have win7 installed yet. so how do I get linux off then?
julia.x August 2011
(new)
I tryed searching for simple guides but what I found I don't understand or there are guides for XP and not Windows 7 for example. So if you can help w
julia.x August 2011
(new)
without uninstalling Linux? I actualy hate Linux because it is not user friendly and I can't use the blood terminal, but I got used to some of the pro

* Favourites:
error julia.x has no favourite topics in Tech&Computers forum.

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP