Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
mok214 »
mok214 send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
mok214 November 2016
(new) Mass DDOS Attacks against US Websites (4)
Here is a screenshot of the latest casualties from the Internet over Things mass DDOS attacks against American websites. What is strange is a lot, but not all, of these websites are banned in countries with dictatorship
mok214 January 2014
(new) Here we go again with another Edward Snowden alert (3)
The National Security Agency is reportedly racing to build a computer that will be able to break almost every kind of encryption used to protect m
mok214 May 2012
(new) The Pirate party drops the ball, again. [24]
File-sharing site The Pirate Bay must be blocked by UK internet service providers, the High Court has ruled.The Swedish website hosts links to downloa
mok214 April 2012
(new) The end is coming. Repent! [56]
That's the message from Microsoft as it reminded consumers that its support for Windows XP SP3 and Office 2003 will end on April 8, 2014. According to
mok214 March 2012
(new) Mortal Blow ? (3)
LulzSec was delt another blow when it was revealed that one of their leaders was turned into an informant by the FBI . Multiple arrests were made on b

* Replies:
mok214 February 2022
(new)
I was thinking about building a new PC this year, until I was made aware of all the breakthrough technologies that is just about to come out. So now I
mok214 September 2021
(new)
I desperately want to build a new PC, but that is going to have to wait for Black Monday. Graphic cards are just too expensive at the moment.
mok214 June 2020
(new)
@ 3000ad - 19.03.20 - 09:04am You will bleed I promiseTry to make me bleed, I'm not that hard
mok214 June 2023
(new)
@ msxhan - 18.12.19 - 05:37am Linux is unix like os with its own kernel. Linux can be used as a server in
mok214 February 2022
(new)
Well, there goes my option of reverting back to Windows 7 if there is ever an update that bricks Windows 10. I usually wait a few days before download

* Favourites:
error mok214 has no favourite topics in Tech&Computers forum.

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP