Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
mopac »
mopac send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
mopac June 2016
(new) BIOS Password [41]
Hello people, I have a Toshiba Satellite C850-F0023 unfortunately it has a BIOS password. Is there any way it can be reseted? Please kindly help. Than
mopac June 2015
(new) BlackBuntu 0.3 (2)
Guys, I have just downloaded BlackBuntu 0.3 and I want to install it on my Samsung NP300E5C Core i5 machine with 8GB RAM and 750GB HDD unfortunately I
mopac May 2014
(new) Half Screen (7)
Hello helpful people, I've a problem with my Samsung 300E4C Laptop. Its a Core i5 with 750GB HDD, 8GB RAM with approximately 1800 Intel HD Graphics. I
mopac May 2014
(new) Without a Battery. (6)
Hello awesome family. I was wondering, I love playing games a lot FIFA 14 to be precise on my gaming Laptop. I wanted to findout the effects of playin
mopac April 2014
(new) Samsung Series S Laptop (1)
Hello people , there is a friend of mine who is selling his Samsung Series S Laptop. 4GB RAM, 750HB HDD , 1600Graphic card. Is it a good machine? plea

* Replies:
mopac June 2016
(new)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR7qAigtNMU Thats the URL for the video that solved my problem.
mopac June 2016
(new)
Thanks so much for helping me out. I managed to reset it using a paper clip. I found a nice video on youtube.I will paste the link soon to help others
mopac June 2016
(new)
iminru, that method isn't working for me. @ john, I asked the previous owner and she doesn't know the password either. Thanks anyway for all your effo
mopac June 2016
(new)
Nah, its a good second hand, I bought it from someone and I don't know how it locked itself..
mopac May 2014
(new)
No, sorry for the late reply. I didn't update the drivers. It happened after I had connected it to the LG TV via HDMI cable. Thanks people, I managed

* Favourites:
xfrankie April 2014
(new) windows phone lumia 900 (3)
can't access my facebook account it keeps re-loading the log in page everytime i log in anyone know how to fix it

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP