Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
musho77 »
musho77 send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
musho77 June 2017
(new) vpn (5)
hi does making a vpn mean that i wouldnt have my unlimited broadband from sky . also wondered if using a vpn to download files would mean i have to pa
musho77 October 2014
(new) audio help (6)
hi when im on my pc listening to music via youtube or on my vlc player, the music breaks up if im viewing sites its worse when i move my mouse wheel,
musho77 May 2014
(new) dongle help (10)
hi bought a vodaphone dongle to have mobile broadband and when i went to install it on my laptop it said error the language on the dongle isnt recogni
musho77 October 2013
(new) youtube sound (2)
hi the sound on all videos on youtube has gone ive checked my pc that it is speakers or low volume vlc playing music files fine, have deleted cookies
musho77 April 2013
(new) tablet help (8)
hi have tried googling but cant find the answer, anyone know what cnm stands for on a tablet ?

* Replies:
musho77 February 2016
(new)
think so was a gray tube like an injection i did it right i saw how to do it on youtube some people were saying to put it in the oven lol
musho77 June 2017
(new)
ok thanks but how would i know if i have gone over the limit and by how much ? im just worried i will change to a vpn and end up with a massive bill l
musho77 February 2016
(new)
no it isnt easily fixed as i did it to mine it fixed it for 45 minutes then it had gone again it went in the bin
musho77 February 2016
(new)
how old it is some , i would get a slimline one as they are less likely to get ylod (yellowlightofdeath) bit of a design fault on the ps3 phat, the co
musho77 January 2016
(new)
zender A2

* Favourites:
error musho77 has no favourite topics in Tech&Computers forum.

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP