Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
sony.boy »

* Topics:
sony.boy August 2014
(new) =gpu peformance x 0.5 (3)
Got x2 OS on my pc, win7 x86 win7x64 on separate HDDs, with 6870. My issue is that if game X runs at 60fps on x86, the same game will run at 30fps- o
sony.boy March 2013
(new) Blown psu=Blown Mobo? (10)
so i didnt hav power over the weekend, the power comes back, i switch on the PSU,hear a loud pop, i immediately switch it off. opening the side of my
sony.boy October 2012
(new) sata agony (9)
i have 2 sata HDDs connected, HD1 and HD2(bot have OS installed). if both r connected,pc works fine,if i introduce HD3, pc hangs on startup screen. if
sony.boy July 2011
(new) what software do they use (10)
to animate 2d, and 3d? or create 3d models and textures?
sony.boy July 2011
(new) the witcher 2 (8)
d*mn, is this game really THAT demanding, m usin a 6870 and I can't get reasonable frames above medium settingz

* Replies:
sony.boy August 2014
(new)
I've tried many AMD drivers, cleaning with driversweeper before trying another but same issue. I've noticed at the reboots that *work*, the pc becomes
sony.boy August 2014
(new)
at random reboots, it performs well, then after a reboot, issue returns. I've scanned for viruses with latest updates and found nothing, defragged, no
sony.boy March 2013
(new)
its up n running, I had 2 sticks of RAM , seems like 1 of em is gone, I don't mind thou, RAM is cheap around here, I'll just replace , thnx 4 the advi
sony.boy March 2013
(new)
got myself a new PSU, from thermaltake, but hooked evrythng up, lit it up, but all I get is fans spinning n nuthn else, still googling possible soluti
sony.boy October 2012
(new)
if the letters are being mixed up, any ideas on how id go about sorting it out?

* Favourites:
error sony.boy has no favourite topics in Tech&Computers forum.

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP