Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
sphampan »
sphampan send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
sphampan November 2017
(new) LTE-ANDVANCE WITH HUAWEI B315 (3)
Hi all there is this promotion where you can get this for almost free. and I wanna buy it but I really dont know how does its connect into the
sphampan May 2015
(new) WIRELESS DRIVERS (5)
Hi everybody, here is my problem? I formatted my computer like everything that was on it. and install windows 7, and now my wireless and Bluetooth dri
sphampan June 2014
(new) network connection (9)
Hi everyone ive been trying to connect to the net with my E153 HUAWEI moderm wguch I was using to connect to the internet but suddenly its just say (T
sphampan April 2014
(new) HDMI to DVD PLAYER (3)
Hi people am just curious if it is possible to connect an play sound to the laptop and transfer it through HDMI CABLE to play on the DVD PLAYER. my dv
sphampan March 2014
(new) EROCOM PANTHER 5D (1)
I was surfing the net and come across this mavelous laptop, Erocom Panther 5D its a very powerful laptop and they say that its is very faster that you

* Replies:
sphampan November 2017
(new)
this is the device they give you: Huawei B315
sphampan June 2016
(new)
I once forgotten my bios password also and tried all the method on the net to bypass it but couldnt succed up untill one when i tried to remembering a
sphampan May 2015
(new)
i do have a diriver, i can install them but its doesnt show mthat its installed the driver and its not showing
sphampan September 2014
(new)
You won't succed just plead with dad, to connect you back
sphampan August 2014
(new)
Yes there is, I also fomated my laptop mistakenly a while back I was trying to format a flash disk but I clicked to the wrong drive when I noticed it,

* Favourites:
julia.x August 2011
(new) best free antispyware, antivirus... [24]
Hi guys, now that I finally managed to instal windows, what is the best free antispyware, antivirus, antiaddware, firewall?

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP